The Siretta industrial router solutions are a family of intelligent managed routers which have been designed to connect remote devices over Ethernet LAN to the internet and RS232 serial equipment over a TCP/IP connection to a central location.
The newest member of the family is Siretta’s QUARTZ-GOLD 4G/LTE, a compact, high speed industrial router designed for providing internet redundancy to your LAN via the LTE cellular network.
The QUARTZ-GOLD router has been designed to constantly monitor the existing router WAN gateway for internet access or local DHCP Server/Proxy Server. If and when the internet service becomes unavailable via the WAN connection, the router automatically switches to the LTE cellular network. This provides a persistent internet connection for the local LAN infrastructure to allow connected equipment to continue to operate without interruption.
Here are the top 10 features of the QUARTZ-GOLD:
- Data transfer capabilities of up to 150Mbps download, and up to 50Mbps upload speed.
- The ability to support WAN Failover
- The ability to support 2 WIFI channels (2.4Ghz-5Ghz)
- RS232 serial interface
- Small footprint
- Optional GNSS Capability for location tracking applications
- 6 European frequency LTE bands
- Option to be ordered with an RS485 interface
- Different variety of VPN’s
- Strong resistance to electromagnetic interference & shock/vibration
Head over to our product page to learn more today – Gigabit Ethernet Small Footprint LTE Router (EU) – Siretta – Enabling Industrial IoT