Find resources for your ZETA Industrial Modem to get up and running quickly. Follow the quick start guide to get up and running and then follow the details in the Basic Modem Functions application note. In addition the complete range of documents available for the ZETA are listed under ZETA documents.
The Siretta range of industrial low power modem solutions are a family of cellular enabled modems which have been designed to an industrial specification to allow an easy connection for remote devices over the internet. The family of products supports a standard set of features including low power operation with a wide range and robust power supply, RS232 and USB serial connectivity and extended temperature spec as standard.
Each member of the modem family supports an embedded TCP/IP stack for simple network connectivity and an enhanced set of AT commands to support many advanced features such as FTP, email, SMS, CSD, direct data socket connections and over the air software updates. As a result the units are designed to be used as a direct replacement for existing equipment and can be easily setup with the correct commands to operate out-of-the-box.
- AT Command Interface for Complete Control
- Low power solutions for sensitive power budget applications
- Optional automatic reboot timer
- Embedded TCP/IP software stack
- Pre-configured eSIM enabled solution
- Remote Firmware Over The Air (FOTA) updates
- Embedded C Programming Environment for Intelligent Applications
- 2G / GPRS for low cost legacy connectivity
- 3G / UMTS for intermediate connectivity
- 4G / LTE Cat 1 for medium performance, medium speed internet access
- 4G / LTE Cat 4 for high performance, high speed internet access
- LTE Cat M1 / NB1 for next generation LTE IoT connectivity
The SirettaSPARK Tool is an automated device management application developed by Siretta to simplify the process of keeping your devices up to date with the latest software and firmware. Software updates provide new features, performance improvements and bug fixes to applications developed by Siretta and enhance your products overall capabilities. Firmware updates provide improvements to the devices core operation, add performance improvements and enhance device network interaction.
Both of these elements are important to keep your device running in optimal condition and the SirettaSPARK tool helps to make this process simple and easy.
The SirettaSPARK Tool automates software and firmware updates for all of your Siretta devices and offers the following benefits:
- Simplified device management
- Ensures devices have the latest firmware and software installed
- Increased performance and operating improvements
- Apply the latest bug fixes
In addition the SirettaSPARK Tool incorporates advanced features which offer the following:
- Debugging tools saved locally to a log file
- Debugging tools saved remotely to Siretta’s servers
- Device configuration tools for application management
- Simple network connectivity logging tools
The SirettaSPARK integrated tools provide automated device updates and allow the Siretta Engineering team to understand and debug any underlying issues with your application integration remotely.
NOTE: If SirettaSPARK does not find your connected equipment you may be running an outdated version of software or you may have a problem with your devices setup.
Please contact Siretta support for further assistance.
Siretta USB Device Drivers
To connect your industrial modem, network signal analyser or intelligent cellular application to your OS of choice, you will need to install the relevant USB drivers for your system. Please see the supported drivers below which should be used to ensure correct operation of your USB communication on your OS.
You must connect your device to the system and it must be turned on for the software drivers to install correctly!!
Siretta RS232 to Serial Device Drivers
Download the RS232 to Serial Cable Device Drivers to support the following products: