Search our extensive document library here to find the files you are looking for. All of our product datasheets are shown below in each tab to simplify your search.
- SirettaSPARK Tool
- ZETA-xxP Modems
- ZETA Modems
- QUARTZ Routers
- SNYPER Analysers
- GRAPHYTE Loggers
- SNYPER CloudSURVEY
- Alpha Antennas
- Delta Antennas
- Echo Antennas
- Mike Antennas
- Oscar Antennas
- Tango Antennas
SirettaSPARK Device Management Tool
The SirettaSPARK Tool is an automated device management application developed by Siretta to simplify the process of keeping your devices up to date with the latest software and firmware. Software updates provide new features, performance improvements and bug fixes to applications developed by Siretta and enhance your products overall capabilities. Firmware updates provide improvements to the devices core operation, add performance improvements and enhance device network interaction.
Both of these elements are important to keep your device running in optimal condition and the SirettaSPARK tool helps to make this process simple and easy.
Supported Siretta Devices
- ZETA-x Industrial Modems (General Purpose Communication)
- ZETA-xxP Industrial Modems (Low Power General Purpose Communication)
- SL500 Intelligent Industrial Modems (RS232 Serial Gateway Devices using SirettaLINK)
- SNYPER Cellular Network Analysers (Handheld cellular network scanning and reporting)
- SENTRY Intelligent Network Analysers (Embedded cellular network scanning and reporting)
The SirettaSPARK Tool automates software and firmware updates for all of your Siretta devices and offers the following benefits:
- Simplified device management
- Ensures devices have the latest firmware and software installed
- Increased performance and operating improvements
- Apply the latest bug fixes
In addition the SirettaSPARK Tool incorporates advanced features which offer the following:
- Debugging tools saved locally to a log file
- Debugging tools saved remotely to Siretta’s servers
- Device configuration tools for application management
- Simple network connectivity logging tools
The SirettaSPARK integrated tools provide automated device updates and allow the Siretta Engineering team to understand and debug any underlying issues with your application integration remotely.
NOTE: If SirettaSPARK does not find your connected equipment you may be running an outdated version of software or you may have a problem with your devices setup.
Please contact Siretta support for further assistance.