The SL500-LTEM (GL) modem is a low power LTE Cat M / NB IoT modem that is used to create a data connection over the LTE cellular network to link a remote application with a server. It provides an intelligent serial gateway with set-up and management through Siretta’s cloud based management portal, SirettaLINK (www.siretta-link.com)
The SL500 solution moves away from the traditional approach of setup and management using AT commands which require a high skill level to implement correctly. Instead, setup and management are all achieved using the modern cloud-based SirettaLINK management portal which makes deployment and remote management a simple task.
The SL500 modems are ready for use with the SirettaLINK management portal, making savings in development and time to market. The SirettaLINK solution means deployment and remote management is simple and gets over the need to spend time developing applications with AT commands on your host platform.
The SL500-LTEM (GL) modem uses an embedded STM32F405 ARM® Cortex® M4 core processor to implement advanced functionality. This runs an application that connects the SL500-LTEM(GL) modem to the SirettaLINK Management Portal using an encrypted link, where it downloads the configuration profile for connecting to the customers specified resource and posts operational data.
- Auto configures device parameters for connected network
- Uses advanced techniques to maintain the network connection
- Manages network connectivity to ensure continuous reliable operation
- Profile settings automatically received from the SirettaLINK Management Portal
- Periodically pushes operational data of the SL500 system to the SirettaLINK Portal
- Manage your entire estate of devices in one central location
- Perform large scale software updates automatically
- Provides real time status reporting and data usage information
- Ability to export detailed information in XLS reports