Find resources for your SL500 to get up and running quickly. Follow the quick start guide to get up and running and then follow the details in the SirettaLINK management portal. In addition the complete range of documents available for the SL500 are listed under SL500 documents.
The SL500 solution moves away from the traditional approach of setup and management using AT commands which require a high skill level to implement correctly. Instead, setup and management are all achieved using the modern cloud-based SirettaLINK management portal which makes deployment and remote management a simple task.
The SL500 modems are ready for use with the SirettaLINK management portal, making savings in development and time to market. The SirettaLINK solution means deployment and remote management is simple and gets over the need to spend time developing applications with AT commands on your host platform.
The SL500-LTE1 (EU) modem uses an embedded STM32F405 ARM® Cortex® M4 core processor to implement advanced functionality. This runs an application that connects the SL500-LTE1 (EU) modem to the SirettaLINK Management Portal using an encrypted link, where it downloads the configuration profile for connecting to the customers specified resource and posts operational data.
- Auto configures device parameters for connected network
- Uses advanced techniques to maintain the network connection
- Manages network connectivity to ensure continuous reliable operation
- Profile settings automatically received from the SirettaLINK Management Portal
- Periodically pushes operational data of the SL500 system to the SirettaLINK Portal
- Manage your entire estate of devices in one central location
- Perform large scale software updates automatically
- Provides real time status reporting and data usage information
- Ability to export detailed information in XLS reports
The SirettaSPARK Tool is an automated device management application developed by Siretta to simplify the process of keeping your devices up to date with the latest software and firmware. Software updates provide new features, performance improvements and bug fixes to applications developed by Siretta and enhance your products overall capabilities. Firmware updates provide improvements to the devices core operation, add performance improvements and enhance device network interaction.
Both of these elements are important to keep your device running in optimal condition and the SirettaSPARK tool helps to make this process simple and easy.
The SirettaSPARK Tool automates software and firmware updates for all of your Siretta devices and offers the following benefits:
- Simplified device management
- Ensures devices have the latest firmware and software installed
- Increased performance and operating improvements
- Apply the latest bug fixes
In addition the SirettaSPARK Tool incorporates advanced features which offer the following:
- Debugging tools saved locally to a log file
- Debugging tools saved remotely to Siretta’s servers
- Device configuration tools for application management
- Simple network connectivity logging tools
The SirettaSPARK integrated tools provide automated device updates and allow the Siretta Engineering team to understand and debug any underlying issues with your application integration remotely.
NOTE: If SirettaSPARK does not find your connected equipment you may be running an outdated version of software or you may have a problem with your devices setup.
Please contact Siretta support for further assistance.
Siretta USB Device Drivers
To connect your industrial modem, network signal analyser or intelligent cellular application to your OS of choice, you will need to install the relevant USB drivers for your system. Please see the supported drivers below which should be used to ensure correct operation of your USB communication on your OS.
You must connect your device to the system and it must be turned on for the software drivers to install correctly!!
Siretta RS232 to Serial Device Drivers
Download the RS232 to Serial Cable Device Drivers to support the following products: